Saturday, September 3, 2011

Closing Time

Well I arrived back to the U.S. a few days ago and so begins the journey of transitioning back to my old life!  My internship in Kolkata India flew bye and it feels as if I just left.  If I had to pick one major highlight of the trip it would be the cultural experience that I gained.  A different cuisine, religon, climate and style of life are several things I experienced there.  My international internship stretched my boundaries and now, I appreciate some things that I took for granted before. 
I start school in a few days and I will transition back to the normal Eau Claire college life; however, the memories, friends and relationships I made in India will always be in the back of my mind!  Thank you Citytech Software, UWEC along with AIESEC for a unforgettable experience half-way around the world.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment